With the advancement in technology and installation techniques, the applications for retaining walls have multiplied in recent years. Long gone are the days that retaining wall installations were solely completed to restrain soil to an unnatural slope, nowadays it is also used to create beautiful landscape designs, access stairs, driveways, pavilions, and more. As far as retaining blocks are concerned, Decorton is known for its innovative and effective retaining solutions and installations that are suited to both residential and industrial applications.
Our more than capable team of engineers, architects and landscaping experts, with years’ experience in the retaining wall industry, have completed various projects across the country and have become known to install superior retainer systems that are functional and durable. Regardless of how challenging the installation is, be it steep slopes, coastal dunes, waterlogged clay, riverbanks, or areas with restricted access, with our expert knowledge on local terrains, clients can rely on us to get it done!
• Stairs – access stairs for domestic or commercial gardens, etc.
• Pools – retaining pool enclosures, landscaping around pools, constructing level areas around pools.
• Driveways – making space for the construction of a domestic driveway, regardless of how steep the slope is.
• Tennis Courts – embankments, stairs or pavilions surrounding tennis courts.
• Embankments – beautiful embankments for domestic and landscaping purposes.
• Garden features – the creation of garden features and borders with the use of our retainer blocks.
• Pavilion seating.
• Embankments – installation of embankments for industrial purposes, including wine cellars, freeways, railways, waste-water treatment facilities, etc.
• Stairs, seating and pavilions – pavilions and seating at schools, sporting grounds, etc.
Complete this contact form and
we will contact you...
Some well-known projects that we have completed, include:
• Tygervalley Waterfront
• Tygerberg Shopping Centre
• Tygerberg Office Park
• V&A Waterfront
• Helderberg Village
• Bayside Shopping Centre
• Oasis Retirement Centre
• Transnet (Sishen, Northern Cape)
• Metrorail Cape Town
• Cape Town City Council
• Western Cape Road Projects
• Llandudno main access road
• Green Point Stadium
• Cape wine estates:
• Kanonberg and L’Ormarins
• Table Mountain National Park
We are also pleased to mention that we were part of large domestic projects such as managing the mountain slopes of Boyes Drive above Kalk Bay, Clifton’s Nettleton Road, as well as at various estates in Bishopscourt and Constantia.
For complete peace of mind when installing retaining blocks , be sure to get in touch with professionals such as our team members.
Tel: +27 (0)21 875 5155
Fax: +27 (0)21 8755170
Address: Main Road, Klapmuts, Paarl, Western Cape
P.O. Box 36, Klapmuts 7625, South Africa
SP van Blerk: 083 229 9842
Jeremy Leighton: 083 226 4355
Four times National Award Winner at the CMA Awards for Excellence Competition
Copyright | Developed by Cape Business Online